Thursday, January 6

i'm 82 years old and i've never owned a backpack or a waterbottle

well, this time i at least have a reason for not posting for over a week. my internet has been down, and i'm playing catch up with all my emails. it's a wee bit overwhelming. now my picture host thing isn't working, so i can't post any pictures. darn it. sorry guys, but no pictures of me. but i can give you my personal guarantee that i have not been bitten by a shark, and that i am not smaller. definitely not.

my britta arrived here yesterday. she makes me super happy. we plan on having many adventures together in the next month. today we wandered all over town trying to hunt down my study, an unsuccessful, yet fun, trip. and we did some bus hopping tonight until we found ice cream. which made us very happy. all topped off by shopping at wal-mart. most of my days are topped off by shopping at wal-mart. at least i know that when i get back to pg and i miss mexico, i can visit wal-mart and feel right at home.

1 comment:

Person said...

But, but, but..... when you go to walmart when your back home there wont be any crazy mexicans to c, well if you do take carla i guess she'll make up for it eh? luv whitney b.....