Tuesday, March 1

today is a sad day. and we haven't even stepped on any dead cats yet.

it is my last day in mexico. i don't believe it. but i suppose it's not going to 'hit me.' it generally doesn't. this morning i will be lying beside the ocean, this evening i will sleep in vancouver. which is still by the ocean. so it can't be too far. it makes me really sad that soon this period of my life will seem like a dream. this has honestly been four of the best months of my life. i can't wait to come back. i've met people that i hope i will always be friends with, people i wish i could carry home in my pocket. but i know that once i get home i will be surrounded with more people i love and adore. it's a good thing we have forever to see eachother again, otherwise goodbye's would be a lot more difficult.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When have you ever stepped on a dead cat?
Awe. I feel bad for ya having to leave Mexico & all the friendships you have made there(it wont be long before your back there tho), but not that bad, cause my selfishness has kicked in, and i cant wait to have ya back. YAY!