Sunday, January 15

some disbelief to suspend

in my lifelong quest to become a better person, i find i am often returning to the same basic goals: less time wasters, more creativity and spirituality. i'm tired of wasting my life. i have been back from mazatlan for nearly a year. i admit i have learned a lot but so far it has only been knowledge. i haven't applied it. i haven't become any wiser from my experiences.

at pioneer school they said to set one goal each month. that's it. i'm working on that. i have a tendency to set all my goals at once and to be upset when i fail to perfect myself overnight. i need to slow down. work on one thing. perhaps then i'll actually get somewhere.

simple goal for january: get back in the habit of reading my Bible every day. preferably in the morning.

1 comment:

Person said...

Ah so your not going for the "this month read you bible, next month read the bible daily, and then the next month read the bible daily in the morning."
thats alright i like the read the bible daily in the morning goal beter anyways.