Tuesday, December 15

the sun was burning out the cells in my brain

this particular strip is just so very appropriate for my blog.

now seems to be a good time to introduce you all to a softer world. i discovered this delightful little art-comic when it used to be published in the coast, halifax's weekly entertainment newspaper. we ripped it out nearly every week to display on the fridge or someone's door. if i ever find a place to live (i'm still crashing at whit's itty bitty bachelor apartment) i want to order prints from their web site to adorn my walls.

3 comments:

Agrican said...

I was disappointed when I found out these comics were online, they were one reason why I looked forward to a new paper every week. Even if nothing else was enjoyable they would always put a smile on my face. Now I'm just jealous that they are able to be that clever almost everyday of the week.

The new look is great.

erin said...

welcome back, stranger.

whit said...

you can adorn my walls with these anyday, just saying.