Saturday, October 9

The days get shorter and the nights get cold. I like the autumn but this place is getting old.

the only thing that really got me through work tonight was the knowledge that it was my final weekend shift. *sigh of contentment* plus those creepy old drunk guys that hit on me gave me a flower. that was kinda nice.

i'm in this strange transitional mode, where i'm waiting for things to start happening in my life, and i feel like they're so close, but i can't do anything until they do happen. like i'm stuck in limbo, or susupended animation. all my time is spent obsessing and preparing to leave. only twenty more days til mexico. then it should all start coming together. i'll have my own place, and lots of room to explore. and no job to hinder my fun.

yay for not working.

time for bed though. it's far too late to be up... i have my assembly in the morning.

yay for assemblies.

No comments: