Monday, February 15

cut myself on angel hair

the whole 'not eating sugar' thing isn't going so well. surprise, surprise. self control has never been my strong point. justification and indulgence, however, i could win prizes in.

i've decided one of the problems is accountability. and since i've been on a food kick on here recently, i'm going to make myself accountable to the webbernet. i may lie, i may cheat, and i will likely get very angry that i've made myself accountable to anyone. but i need to cut the sugar for thirty days. starting next week.

i know, the procrastination! it just makes it worse. but i have some chocolate laying around, as well as a half a bottle of wine. and i feel the need to psyche myself up for this. so sunday, february 21 is my start date. no sucrose, no lactose, and limited fructose until march 22. we can do it!

now to finish off those chocolates. i'm doing it as a favour to my future self. no, really.

No comments: